Calendar

Monday, July 9, 2012

Cheer camp 2012

We are back at the lodge for another round of cheer camp! Last night we pulled in and the girls were set free to enjoy the water park. They were quickly bored (or just tired from too much fun) and headed up to their rooms to clean up. We had our traditional pizza dinner and watched a movie. All 17 of us snuggled up to watch Mirror Mirror in one room. The girls seemed pretty tired (though would not admit it) so after the movie we left them for the night and headed to bed. I was up at 9 and hit the gym.... The girls.... Well, I didn't see them emerge until at least 11. They all had their snacks and went down to the conference room to see what other teams had arrived. I am currently watching them play lovely and loud cheer games as we wait for the opening ceremony to begin..... More to cone.... Oh, before I forget..... Please excuse any random typos..... My iPad is not the best tool to type on and I am easily distracted by screaming cheerleaders... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment