Calendar

Monday, July 12, 2010

The First Official Day

It's the first official day of Camp. We just finished dinner (which is a whole other story), so let me tell you about our day.
Although our movie had ended around 11 last night and I tossed the rest out of my room about 11:30, I don't think they went straight to bed. Most of the girls woke up around 10 or so and started getting ready.

Camp started at noon and I thought I'd snap a quick picture of them before the fun began.
They started right away learning new cheers and a dance. They worked for a few hours before they moved onto stunting.
Here are our TWO SENIORS!! Amy and Hillary will be our fearless leaders this year! Here is just a glimpse of what 80% of my pictures look like. It is rare that I get a picture with out a crazy face in it.

Here are the girls before they started stunting.


Tonight at our dinner, we ate at the all you can eat buffet. Now we may have been one of the first teams to sit down and eat, but we were definitely the last ones to leave. The girls could barely move by the time they were done. They stocked up on french fries with smiley faces in them, gummy worms, and I cream. As you can tell, they are really healthy eaters.
As our first meal at a table as a team, our number on priority was MANNERS! We really need to work on the napkin in the lap and not talking with our mouths full. GEESH GIRLS! :-)
We will see what is in store for after dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment