Calendar

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Late Night

As I said yesterday, it was a rough one.... I don't think the night was much better. After dinner the girls took off to the water park to let off some steam and relax. They returned in time to catch their daily dose of reality TV and finished the night with some team bonding. In the process, they forgot just how tired they were and stayed up a little too late again...

If you don't believe me then just check out our morning pictures for today.... SO PRETTY!

I couldn't even get them to sit up for a picture, so I had to just hover over them to snap my shot. But at least they tried to smile for me.
Here are a few other morning shots of them... REAL AWAKE! I finally had to put the camera away for a while since they started yelling at me. Lovely ladies :-)



BUT, while I was away at my coaches meeting this morning they won a Superior Ribbon.... Though I didn't see their performance, the girls were pretty sure that they (the camp instructors) lied to them because their performance was awful... I'll just take their word for it.


Have a great day and check in with us later!

No comments:

Post a Comment